Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just about said something to "Got Harley" guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WolfworksCustoms View Post
    Ya, well....I was in between jobs when my daughter was born....my father in law said he'd pay the hospital bills.....he fookin lied.....I sold my Harley to pay for my daughters bills, and sold the Porsche to move us up to an area more affordable.....then i got tied up in the corporate bullsheit.....and after 11 yrs got pushed out..... thats when i started goin back to my roots.....engineering and construction.....did OK until I became physically ill, and naturally the Govt turned me down for disability.....so....I scraped for deposit cans and fixed and flipped mowers for 10 yrs.....finally saved up enough to buy a barnfind.......and its been a slow uphill ever since.....but I'll tell ya brother....if its over 45 degrees outside, I'll be ridin.....hell, I was out today....left the house when it was just 29 deg.....gettin too old for it though......

ya...30 fookin yrs w/o a bike.....I didnt even feel alive for those years.....more like a robot, etc.....really sucked.....

Nowadays, I hooked up with a good crew....some call us "the Wolfpack"....and we do rides together all over the northeast......

Our group's "must go to" is StrangeDays in Vernon, NJ (we had a buddy from Iowa ride out to it 2 yrs in a row !!!).....check it out..... www.strangedaysevent.blogspot.com some content may not be safe for work, lol.....

http://strangedaysevent.blogspot.com...-5-part-3.html obviously there have been 4 others before this one.....

Long live the Wolfpack, Brother Wolf.and I love my ironheads

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE View Post
      Hells Angels. Several notches below cancer.
      Do you know any?like any group of people, you have good and bad.there are 81 who are Doctors, lawyers, teachers,judges,ALL walks of life,good and bad,like with any groups.hell some teachers sell drugs,some preachers molest children,some judges embezzle money,and what about some of our police officers?just because a few bad apples hang on a tree don't make em all rotten
      Last edited by Guest; 12-23-2015, 11:28 AM.

Comment

are you kidding me? here we go again. I'm really starting to wonder who is behind these two.
        Rob
        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
          are you kidding me? here we go again. I'm really starting to wonder who is behind these two.
          Yes....it's almost as if wolfie got kicked off and came back as this guy. Oh yeah...the hell's angels aren't that bad...what a joke!
          No signature :(

Comment

After watching about nine of them beat the absolute **** out of some guy while another ten or so cheered I'm not a fan. Don't know the reason, don't know who he was, but he was a bloody mess, and it went on a long time.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I think with this thread is kind'v taking a different turn from it's original thrust, it isn't about disliking ha's in particular here, it's about your stereo typical Harley rider the sneering condacender. I'm sure that many of the more seasoned Harley dudes must be as disgusted by the carry on of the weekend pirate as much as anybody.
              sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by tatu View Post
                I think with this thread is kind'v taking a different turn from it's original thrust, it isn't about disliking ha's in particular here, it's about your stereo typical Harley rider the sneering condacender. I'm sure that many of the more seasoned Harley dudes must be as disgusted by the carry on of the weekend pirate as much as anybody.
                Exactly the point I was trying to state.

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                  I am behind me.I am just stating facts.besides I ride Jap bikes
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-23-2015, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Yes....it's almost as if wolfie got kicked off and came back as this guy. Oh yeah...the hell's angels aren't that bad...what a joke!
                    nope Wolfie is prettier than me

Comment

Hey Wolf, What did you get kicked off the forum for? Was it for impersonating a biker? And just so you know I like them all , British,Japanese,American In that order.
                      81 gs 1100 E One owner,Me.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfworksCustoms View Post
                        To all those who decided to personally assault me......(doesnt that violate TOS here ?...or am i free to threatten ?)...

...suck my fishtail...
                        For those who think Wolfie and I are the same entity,we are not.I'm the idiot sitting behind the tire

Comment

Oldirtywolfwork is this forum's newest tumor.

Makes tons of sense that by sheer chance, a new Hardly worshiper who just happens to be pals with the last one signs up right after his pal was given the boot.

Cut deep and get this troll out.
                          "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                          1982 CB900f

Comment

Really?I AM NOT WOLFIE,BUT YOU DON'T ****ING HAVE TO WORRY,THIS IS MY LAST ****ING POST.ask anyone on vn750.com if Wolfie and I are the same.If this is how you treat newbies,I'm outta here.I suggested Wolfie come here cause I used to lurk here and he just picked up a gs700 and you all seemed cool so I decided to join but if this is how you treat people I am done.I haven't been rude or nasty to ANYONE here,just stated my points on something. Your guys loss,will just glean this place for any information I need and will only ask questions when I need to.sorry,but maybe a few apples do spoil the rest.and this seems like such a good site.I guess the guys on the can of tuna site were right years ago...

And by the way,I own SIX Japanese bikes and within the last year did I break down and get an Ironhead.
                            Last edited by Guest; 12-23-2015, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I didn't lose my mind,I gave it away
                              I love this, Doc.
                              Suzuki GS550; Kawasaki H-1E, GPz900; Honda MT250, CB400F, CB550, GL500, CBR929.

Comment

Well, that was easy, now, wasn't it, wolfie?
                                "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                                ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                                1982 CB900f

Comment

Working...
                                X