Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just about said something to "Got Harley" guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WolfworksCustoms View Post
    But Im a Kawi rider....dikkhead....

*snip*
    Why would a Kawi rider join a forum dedicated to Suzuki GS owners anyway? Even when I had my ZX-14 I didn't want to chat with other Kawasaki owners.
    2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
    2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA
    2015 BMW RnineT

Dave

Comment

Methinks someone is on a short tour of GSR. From discussions of how to bag MILFs, to venerating a criminal gang, to rambling oddities to uberclassy pictures, it doesn't bode well.
      "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
      1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
        Methinks someone is on a short tour of GSR. From discussions of how to bag MILFs, to venerating a criminal gang, to rambling oddities to uberclassy pictures, it doesn't bode well.
        Wait, I missed a discussion on how to bag MILFs? Link please, I'm lonely.
        2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
        2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA
        2015 BMW RnineT

Dave

Comment

~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
          1982 CB900f

Comment

I'm just shaking my head. Wolf WTF .
            81 gs 1100 E One owner,Me.

Comment

Why would a Kawi rider join a forum dedicated to Suzuki GS owners anyway?
              Because I also own a 1985 GS700....had you read my into, youd have seen that...did you ???? AZZHOLE.....but very honestly, I can access all I need to know w/o being a member....so, you folks wont be seeing much of me anymore....fookin kids !.....btw...thanks for all the MATURE members here for PMing me and asking me to stay....but I cant deal with these punks anymore.....

I was hoping to join a community and share info that Ive gained since the 60s....(I used to own a 60s Suzuki M-10 dikkheads) when I was like 15....but ya know what.....I doubt Ill be back....I got enough punk kids around my area to deal with....dont need em on a message board where Im tryin to help.... UFF DA !!!!

Comment

That's no help! Back to using roofies, I guess.....
                2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
                2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA
                2015 BMW RnineT

Dave

Comment

Because I also own a 1985 GS700....had you read my into, youd have seen that...did you ???? AZZHOLE.....but very honestly, I can access all I need to know w/o being a member....so, you folks wont be seeing much of me anymore....fookin kids !.....btw...thanks for all the MATURE members here for PMing me and asking me to stay....but I cant deal with these punks anymore.....

I was hoping to join a community and share info that Ive gained since the 60s....(I used to own a 60s Suzuki M-10 dikkheads) when I was like 15....but ya know what.....I doubt Ill be back....I got enough punk kids around my area to deal with....dont need em on a message board where Im tryin to help.... UFF DA !!!!
                  Meh...
                  2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
                  2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA
                  2015 BMW RnineT

Dave

Comment

Yank.... I just speak outta whatevers in my head man....Im an old hippie, so the content just seemed to flow....sheit man, I partied with The Band at Big Pink....I was 14, lol....
                    I got 8 disabilities and take 6 meds/day....sometimes the fook me up some....but the comments made by the kiddies pizzed me the fook off....I quit as a mod on another forum due to the same sheit....I closed a forum I owned due to the fookin kiddies....nahhh....Im done here....I can see that only about 20% of you are mature enough for adult discussions.....

Was nice guys...thought it was a decent place....too bad it ended up like all the other kiddie forums....keep the rubber side down guys.....

Comment

WTF is a "roofie" ????

Comment

Yank.... I just speak outta whatevers in my head man....Im an old hippie, so the content just seemed to flow....sheit man, I partied with The Band at Big Pink....I was 14, lol....
                        I got 8 disabilities and take 6 meds/day....sometimes the fook me up some....but the comments made by the kiddies pizzed me the fook off....I quit as a mod on another forum due to the same sheit....I closed a forum I owned due to the fookin kiddies....nahhh....Im done here....I can see that only about 20% of you are mature enough for adult discussions.....

Was nice guys...thought it was a decent place....too bad it ended up like all the other kiddie forums....keep the rubber side down guys.....
                        It's too bad you have such a big chip on your shoulder...I love the Band. Grew up within 30 miles of 4/5 of the Band.
                        No signature :(

Comment

I dont have a chip Trevor....its just thst seems like as soon as i started defending Harleys, everyone jumped down my throat.....at my age i dont need that crep....

You loved The Band, eh ?....my bike is named in memory of Levon Helm (My Lil Bessie Girl)....and as a matter of fact, I bought my SuzyQ (thats her name) in Woodstock NY....I aint a bad guy brother....I just get pizzed off when the peanut galery chimes in and disrupts significant posts. I have an IQ of 186, and I just get frustrated at idiocy.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Levon Helm was almost a god (Bessie was named after "Up on Cripple Creek).....I was gonna name my 85 GS700 after the Creedence song, SuzyQ, which I used to listen to when I was in Cambodia.....I changed my mind.....
                          My Suzi is gonna be called "Evangeline".....I used to play mandolin as well before the arthritis set in....

...peace and carrots Trevor....

Comment

I dont have a chip Trevor....its just thst seems like as soon as i started defending Harleys, everyone jumped down my throat.....at my age i dont need that crep....

You loved The Band, eh ?....my bike is named in memory of Levon Helm (My Lil Bessie Girl)....and as a matter of fact, I bought my SuzyQ (thats her name) in Woodstock NY....I aint a bad guy brother....I just get pizzed off when the peanut galery chimes in and disrupts significant posts. I have an IQ of 186, and I just get frustrated at idiocy.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Levon Helm was almost a god (Bessie was named after "Up on Cripple Creek).....I was gonna name my 85 GS700 after the Creedence song, SuzyQ, which I used to listen to when I was in Cambodia.....I changed my mind.....
                            My Suzi is gonna be called "Evangeline".....I used to play mandolin as well before the arthritis set in....

...peace and carrots Trevor....
                            I grew up in Woodstock Ontario
                            No signature :(

Comment

Dont let the door hit you on the AZZ on the way out,
                              and good riddance by the way.

Comment

You picked a weird place to go off on a defense of Hardlys. They have almost made it into the 21st century now, but the zombies who love that overpriced, underperforming rolling burlesquery can all gather on one of the bazillion pirate power sites.
                                ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                                1982 CB900f

Comment

Working...
                                X