GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black GSX in MN

Saw a black GSX in farmington, MN yesterday. (what year is a black GSX ?) You were headed south on 3 at county 50. You have a bullet hole sticker on the left side of yer tank where there is a dent. Nice looking Bike !
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Red 82 1100 e,East Longmeadow,Mass

I've seen you a couple of times just wondered if you where on this site.Nice looking bike.(thanks Dave)

Comment

saw this bike today at the Manchester, CT Walgreens at the corner of Avery and Deming:

Talked to the owner's wife who was waiting for him to come out. I told her about the GS Resource website so she could tell her hubby. I checked out the date on the triple tree; it's a 1980 GS750L.

Comment

1982 750

Spotted a beautiful '82 750 in the parking lot of "Vern's Country Auto and Leisure", they are a local mechanical shop outside of Wingham, Ontario.
          The owner wasn't present, and the bike will be there for a few days, so the next time I deliver out that way I will be leaving a note for him regarding the GS Resources.

The bike looked well taken care of. Are you on here buddy?

Comment

I was mowing my lawn yesterday when my untrained eye saw a UJM coming down the street. (19475)

...Suzuki emblazoned on the tank...

...GN400 on the side panel.

Whaddya know

Guy wearing a red helmet.

A little online search, and there is a GN forum. In German.
            "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

GS700 or 750 in Allegheny NF 7/4/10 weekend

Saw a pretty nice GS700E or maybe it was a 750 Waaaaaay out in the woods of the Allegheny national forest parked on FR 552 on Monday. I didn't have a camera or a phone on me so no pic but it looked to be in good shape and well maintained so the bike or the owner has probably been here before.

I think it was dark grey with black seat and I'm almost positive it was a 700 by the lower edge of the seat and the seat trim pieces.

/\/\ac

Comment

Was in Jacksonville, FL yesterday for work. Pulling into the Ramada Inn in Mandarin, and a silver (or the tank had the paint removed...couldn't really tell) GS 1000 (I think) was pulling out. Traffic behind him and me so I couldn't say "Hey, Cool GS man!"

Comment

Saw what appeared to be a GS 850GL blasting down highway 89 southbound couple days ago. Had a big ol' windshield and a milk crate strapped to the back. Kind of a brownish tank and a stepped seat, leading axle forks. Didn't get too good a look beyond that.

Comment

riding my 450 on my way to work this afternoon, saw a 650G in the HOV lane on 84 westbound on the way into and through Hartford. I think it got off the Flatbush exit. It looked really nice, I want to get one some day!

Comment

Went out for a coffee at work and saw a skunk with NH plates parked next to my 650 in the parking lot. Not sure if its a visitor or employee as its a pretty big building but great to see how the bikes always end up together.

Another reason I should keep my camera here, it was a VERY nice and clean bike. Made me almost want to wash mine... but till I get the new head and base gasket in its really not worth it.

Comment

saw this bike today in the parking lot of Best Buy in Manchester CT:

Comment

GS Sighting in Rome!

Spotted this in Rome on my vacation!

Scott
                          1982 GS1000S #1 bought in 84, #2 gone, #3 in hibernation
                          1983 GS1100ES #1 (bought in 03, July 09 BOM, 65k traded in 17), #2 New daily rider, #3 in hibernation
                          1982 GS1100E Red #1 - Original owner, sold in 93, #2 (Red) sold in 20 to Andy B
                          2018 Gold Wing Tour - new out of the crate 1st non-Suzuki in 38 years
                          sigpic

Comment

Thought it was a GS at the local Suzuki shop but it turned out to be a GN400. Still invited him to the site though.
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Coming back from the Oshkosh air show I spotted these bikes out in the WI country.

I was thinking about looking for the owner of this one in the cafe it was parked by.

Not GS's. Just some bikes by my fav ice cream stop. Thats the Mrs. eyeing up the trike

Last edited by bonanzadave; 08-02-2010, 02:45 PM.
                              82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Saw this 450 in the parking lot of Shady Maple this morning. It was there when I arrived (8am) and when I left (930).

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Working...
                                X