GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vtso4 View Post
    I've been seeing an '82+ Silver 1100 around Manchester Connecticut a few times but alas, couldn't pull out my camera in time.
    Also what I think is a GS550 or 450 in the employee parking lot of the South Windsor USPS. Wonder if they're on the forum since there are so many CT residents who have a GS.
    I'm in South Windsor too, I think I saw a 750 in the PO employee parking lot. I'll have to swing by there tomorrow either before or after I take the kids to the pool.

Comment

GS Sighting

Was followed for 82 miles yesterday in SE Mi while riding my B1250s by a super bright single headlight that never once dimmed a bit.The light was reassuring and comforting glancing at it in my mirror.It was my wife on her 1983 GS550ES "Suzi" blue/white. After overcoming another electricial ordeal ...what a delight to see her on this classic bike on the road keeping up and my wife smiling again through helmet visor just as bright as that H4 headlight.

Comment

yesterday saw a L shaftie of some kind, not sure if it was 850 or 1100, at Vernon Circle.

Comment

Originally posted by cheezeweezle View Post
          Let me test my super fat man powers of food location knowledge, you work at the downtown Jack Stack?

Grunauer next door.
          83 GS1100ES rebuild:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170032

Budget GSXR Conversion:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=200563

New to me bike: 2008 B-KING

Comment

saw a burgundy 750L or T (cant remember) at a local shop yesterday. was a nice bike. seat needed help but thats not bad

Comment

Originally posted by elrico View Post
              Was followed for 82 miles yesterday in SE Mi while riding my B1250s by a super bright single headlight that never once dimmed a bit.The light was reassuring and comforting glancing at it in my mirror.It was my wife on her 1983 GS550ES "Suzi" blue/white. After overcoming another electricial ordeal ...what a delight to see her on this classic bike on the road keeping up and my wife smiling again through helmet visor just as bright as that H4 headlight.
              Picture please.

Welcome to GSR. I will invite you to introduce yourself furhter in the Owners section.

http://webpages.charter.net/ddvrnr/GS850_1100_Emblems.jpg
              Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

https://imgur.com/YTMtgq4

Comment

Early this week stopped into my local one man motorcycle accessory shop...and in the shop was a Canadian GS1100 I believe..he was having some carb issues and issues locating any kind of info on it..I pointed him this direction to sign up and check the forumn out..hope he shows up!

DDM

Comment

Central Florida

I too, live in Central Florida. Still trying to find a GS that isn't beat to hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Garak View Post
                    I too, live in Central Florida. Still trying to find a GS that isn't beat to hell!
                    Must be those long, straight, flat roads down there. GS's hate that.
                    Current Bikes:
                    2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post
                      yesterday saw a L shaftie of some kind, not sure if it was 850 or 1100, at Vernon Circle.
                      I work in south windsor...libe in enfield...used to live in vernon.
                      Small world..

Comment

Originally posted by t-money View Post
                        I work in south windsor...libe in enfield...used to live in vernon.
                        Small world..
                        We need to get a meet and greet in sometime. Small world indeed.

Comment

Red 70s GS750 in Illinois

Saw a near-perfect and original red 77 or 78 GS750 at the Naperville, IL cruise night a few weeks ago. It even still had its warning stickers.

Comment

Yes we should.
                            (I know I'm off topic here.. )
                            I'm leaving work in a few minutes to go register my GS1000...(L)

So I may be an actual sighting soon.

Comment

Saw what I think was an `82 gs1100 at the local bike nite in K`town last night. Of course I forgot the camera so I`ve got no pics. It actually looked like the August BOM but was wearing a windsheld and luggage rack/backrest. If your a forum member Say Hi!
                              sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                              1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

yeah, that would be cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X