Lucky biker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky biker.

This is about as close as you can get into accident and not have a accident. Geezus...

sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike:dancing: 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Oh SHEET!! Bet he had to change his shorts. LOL
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

That human beings can not bear too much reality, explains so much.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
      Oh SHEET!! Bet he had to change his shorts. LOL
      Me too!
      sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

truck drivers comments were
        ****, holly **** motorcyclist got lucky,
        ****ing moron Mitsu driver

as close as i can translate it and all that in a slow trucker's voice

Comment

WOW...Stoopidity running rampant. Guess the motorcyclist had his invisible cloak on!

Comment

Can't get much closer. I played the clop over and over, and I think I see some burning rubber from the bike, perhaps temporary lock up of the tire or tires. Hope this never happens to me because don't know about my luck.

Comment

Jesus! That a super close call.

Comment

Jeeeeeeeeeeesus... yeah that's close. You certainly can see smoke from the bike braking hard. That's nuts.

Happened to me once and the car just stopped in the middle of the road ahead. Jammed the brakes on and ended up with my front wheel about 6" from her drivers side door. Needless to say, I went mental at the stupid b!tch.

- boingk

Comment

I had a similar incident on my return trip from Colebrook this past Sunday. I was coming down RT5 in Dummerston, VT, and had a car turn in front of me ,see me coming and stopped directly in front of me across the road. I had a full lock up for a second then release of the brakes and a hard turn to the left around the stopped car. Luckily I know enough about target fixation and looked to where I wanted to go, not the car.
                  1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
                  80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
                  1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished :D
                  83 gs750ed- first new purchase
                  85 EX500- vintage track weapon
                  1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
                  “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
                  If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

Working...
                  X