chopsticks and pink tassles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chopsticks and pink tassles

Ive had some american made and some metrics.The guys i ride with all have harleys but are some good guys.they do love to pick on me when i ride my metrics.I came out of a pub on a poker run to find chopsticks in my tailpipe and pink tassles on my handlebars.I was riding a cb 900f at the time.I left the tassles on while passing them all. They do not share this story however

Different tools for different jobs, hope you waved as you passed.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

That is a little unusual. Normally it is the Harley's that have streamers!

Last edited by eddie21; 04-05-2014, 11:18 PM.
      IBA# 12860
      Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
      1984 KZ1100R
      2008 Kawasaki KLR650
      2011 Concours 1400

Comment

When working at one of the local ski resorts they had a downhill mountain bike program for several years.
        We would transport the riders and the bikes to the top with the ski lift.
        The trails wound through the woods between the ski trails.
        The trails were not maintained very well and the hardcore guys loved that fact.
        As the trails were filled with natural and man made terrain features such as rock gardens, log piles, dirt jumps ect ect.
        The majority of the hardcore guys had thousands invested in their bicycles.
        5 to 12 inches of suspension travel up front 4 to 8 in the rear and all fully adjustable.
        Hydraulic disk brakes front and rear.
        Frames crafted to take the abuse. Bikes like and including this.
        You must combine suspension with speed to float over the rocks otherwise they would throw you.
        What they consider a rock garden, most would consider a washed out ravine as that is what it really is.
        There was one guy who I would see riding often that rode a light weight no suspension hybrid bike.
        What stuck out the most when you saw him ride was the pure technical skill.
        What others could float across with their suspension and heavy frames he would use his brakes and body weight to balance, hop, and front to back pivot over.
        His bikes accessories included handlebar streamers, one of those little chrome thumb bells, and a old school woven plastic/nylon? front baskets with daises on it.

Comment

Working...
        X