Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was going to the dentist but then took a detour ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god, beautiful.

Comment

Detours are good. You've got to stop and smell the roses.

cg
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

That is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Nice looking bike, too. Is that a factory color?
        sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Nice pictures.
          Great scenes.

Did not see any evidence of any of that snow melting, so must be air temperature much less than freezing.

http://webpages.charter.net/ddvrnr/GS850_1100_Emblems.jpg
          Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

https://imgur.com/YTMtgq4

Comment

Beautiful..............I hope that road is a One Way!

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post
              Beautiful..............I hope that road is a One Way!
              Haha, Nope There are some pockets here and there where cars can get by but usually normal cars can just about squeeze past each other

Originally posted by Redman View Post
              Nice pictures.
              Great scenes.

Did not see any evidence of any of that snow melting, so must be air temperature much less than freezing.

It's just around the freezing point, with the sun out just above...

Originally posted by 850 Combat View Post
              That is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Nice looking bike, too. Is that a factory color?
              Jupp!

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
              Heated grips?
              Spectacular scenery, Spiff.
              Nope, wish I had when I passed the treeline Started to get cold at that point

Originally posted by tatu View Post
              Did you have the roads to yourself? Very beautiful, thanks for sharing.
              Almost, met just a couple of cars going over. This pass has just recently opened and it's still a month or two untill tourist season

Originally posted by Allie View Post
              Those roads would be difficult to ride on without crashing from trying to keep right of the center line for Americans.
              And French and Dutch and Germans and so on and so on, tourists can be a pain to us locals sometimes

Glad you guys liked it, I'll keep taking pictures next time I'm out and about

Comment

Working...
              X