Spunky's classic bike meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spunky's classic bike meet

It's that time of year again. Spunky's motorcycle shop in Parksville BC is having thier 4th annual Classic Motorcycle Meet. Last year we made a day out of it by doing the Port Renfrew loop after. Guys coming over from the mainland. Any guys interested?
    Here are pics from last years event...

No signature :(

We're interested in joining you (babysitter permitting) although I'll likely ride the B-King instead of the Katana... that thing is a torture rack for more than a couple of hours of seat time.
    2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
    2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA
    2015 BMW RnineT

Dave

Comment

When is this...?

Comment

Originally posted by lemonshindig View Post
        When is this...?
        Oops sorry, it Saturday Aug. 31st. We will plan a nice ride up there. Be great if you could make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
          We're interested in joining you (babysitter permitting) although I'll likely ride the B-King instead of the Katana... that thing is a torture rack for more than a couple of hours of seat time.
          Suck it up Princess... you should not deny the people at the show a chance to see your Kat! It I'm sure will be the only one. And I met you you, you are younger than me and definitly in better shape than me. You have been back in BC too long..you are getting soft. And you don't have to take the wife you know...I'm not.

Comment

I checked out the pics from last year and there was a bunch of interesting bikes there! I liked the water buffalo and the RD400. Even a couple of CBXs, a Vincent, etc. Very worthwhile.

I look forward to pics of the event after-the-fact.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Suck it up Princess... you should not deny the people at the show a chance to see your Kat! It I'm sure will be the only one. And I met you you, you are younger than me and definitly in better shape than me. You have been back in BC too long..you are getting soft. And you don't have to take the wife you know...I'm not.
              This is all true, except for the BC part, I've always been soft!

Guess I should get busy replacing that leaky gasket....
              2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
              2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA
              2015 BMW RnineT

Dave

Comment

Bump....weather lookin better.

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up, Tevor. I missed it last year. I'm coming down from the north-hope to see some GSR's there!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
                    Thanks for the heads-up, Tevor. I missed it last year. I'm coming down from the north-hope to see some GSR's there!
                    Hey that's great. Make sure you intrduce yourself to us. We are likely doing the renfrew loop first then over to the show.

Comment

What time are you going to be there Trev ?
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time1983 GS 750
                      https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/3...8bf549ee_t.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4196/3...cab9f62d_t.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        What time are you going to be there Trev ?
                        Are you coming here friday?

Comment

Nah... I forgot it was in Parksville so I'm coming from the other end. Still want to meet up though.
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time1983 GS 750
                          https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/3...8bf549ee_t.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4196/3...cab9f62d_t.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                            Nah... I forgot it was in Parksville so I'm coming from the other end. Still want to meet up though.
                            Sounds good Garth. Chris (1000J from bccmc) is coming it looks like from that way too.
                            How about Hayabuser, are you coming?
                            Anyone else riding up from Victoria?

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              Sounds good Garth. Chris (1000J from bccmc) is coming it looks like from that way too.
                              How about Hayabuser, are you coming?
                              Anyone else riding up from Victoria?
                              Yup, I'm coming on the Katana... not sure about doing the loop first though, won't that get us up-Island just in time for the show to end?
                              2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
                              2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA
                              2015 BMW RnineT

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X