The Tsawwassen Motorcycle Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tsawwassen Motorcycle Swap Meet

Tried to post this in the Campfire but it wouldn't let me because you are only allowed two threads a day. I started one but have no idea what other one they are talking about. So I'm calling it a destination. I just found out the show has been moved to Cloverdale and it's tomorrow so I thought I would let you guys know......
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Garth isn't that the same location they've been using since they announced it's date for this year? just making sure I'm not getting this wrong. Are we going to see you there?
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I just heard about it Rob so it probably is. If it's nice out I will. Are you and Trev going ?
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

I think just about everyone is going to this one. I'll be driving there along with Henry and Bill (evil-kawood) Ron (kilowop) is going as well.
        IBA# 12860
        Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
        1984 KZ1100R
        2008 Kawasaki KLR650
        2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Yup, on the first boat as usual. There's going to be a number of GSR members there tomorrow. The weather is going to be calling for some form of precipitation but only the day will tell how much so very likely we're riding unless it's a down pour at 0530. I've got a book for you so make sure you find us.
          Rob
          Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I might have to make this one happen. What time is the first boat across, Rob? What time do you anticipate making it to Cloverdale?
            '83 GS650G
            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

First boat is 0700, unfortunately we'll probably be at the show by just after 9 or so. When you get there just text me and we can meet up.
              Rob

Comment

Looking forward to the show. Be sure to send us a text Glen and Garth.
                No signature

Comment

Great show but pretty crowded. Hell of a traffic jam coming from the Hwy 1 side........

Trev's friend from the island that he showed us that wonderful collection of

Last edited by bccap; 04-26-2015, 08:41 PM.
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

1983 GS 750

Comment

Trev with his 750

Azr's 1000G

Last edited by bccap; 04-26-2015, 08:44 PM.
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Thanks for the pics.
                        Seems like great hardware inside and out.
                        That Ariel Square Four is beautiful.
                        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

There wasn't much available in the way of Japanese parts for sale. The only thing that briefly interested me was a 1953 BC motorcycle plate. { the year I was born } But there wasn't any way I was going to pay the 270 bucks he was asking for it.......
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Nice to see that CB900 hasn't gone up too much in price since it was flipped on Craigslist LOL! IIRC it started off at $1400 a couple of years ago

Looks like some nice bikes from the BC Classic Bikes Club. Sorry I missed it (yet again)
                            '83 GS650G
                            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Nice pics Garth and it was great to see you!
                              Here are some more...
                              On the 7am ferry over...

AZR at our bccmc booth..

Got parts?? lol

Kiwi Canucks beautiful Cooley

Love this colour 900

The crowd..

Never even been started...

Roger's (friend of AZR) nice old Moto G..
                              No signature

Comment

Working...
                              X