X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booked. See you on Wednesday.
    Larry

'79 GS 1000E
    '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
    '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
    '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
    '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend, now for sale.

Comment

Booked. Got a deal at $49 per night thru Expedia!
      Ron
      When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!https://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/core/images/smilies/cool.png
      1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
      1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
      1982 GS1100E - April 2024 BOTM
      1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Watching this go off without me is worse than back surgery. OK, I don't really remember the surgery, but I wanna do this trip.
        Dogma
        --
        O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
        '80 GS850 GLT
        '80 GS1000 GT
        '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by Dogma View Post
          Watching this go off without me is worse than back surgery. OK, I don't really remember the surgery, but I wanna do this trip.
          I'm all in favor of another one in the spring so you can join in! Looks as if the fall timeframe is going to be lightly attended this year?

Can't get too much of Missouri twisties riding these days!
          Ron
          When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!https://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/core/images/smilies/cool.png
          1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Sept. 19th is only a month away.

Those Missouri twisties aren't going to ride themselves, start doing your planning, conniving, begging, pleading, promising or whatever you have to do to get there!
            Ron
            1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Unfortunately, I have too much work travel scheduled in September to attend. Some of us still have this pesky interruption known as a "job" to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by gbw View Post
                Unfortunately, I have too much work travel scheduled in September to attend. Some of us still have this pesky interruption known as a "job" to deal with.
                Same here. I have had an EPIC year of riding, but the piper must be paid and I have to let this one go. Ride fast, shift a lot, and say "hi" to Hercules for us.
                1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

One week out from riding twisties in Farmington Missouri!
                  Ron
                  1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Working...
                  X