No announcement yet.

Airbnb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've used Air BnB out of necessity in some places before. It's more a competitor to VBO than anything else these days, a lot of "pro" or supposedly pro stuff. The days of people couch surfing for not a lot in a community setting are largely over....
    1980 GS1000G - Sold
    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
    2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      I think Brendan W stayed in one when he visited Vancouver . He had asked me about places to stay and I was unable to find one at a reasonable rate . I can't remember what he said the cost was but it was a Hell of a lot less than a downtown hotel and he was still in the West End ......
      That was a while back. We're planning to visit again this year and West End hotels are comparable to airbnb prices. The lady whose apt we rented got served with a notice to quit when we were there because she was violating the lease terms by serial renting.
      Do I owe you a beer or is it the other way around
      97 R1100R
      Previous
      80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post

They allow burning anything anytime and absolutely no noise ordinance .

There also was a band that practiced in a garage a block away, and they'd be thumping my house on any given night until one-two in the morning.
        Sling blade!
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post

And she hooks up with a overweight redneck rapper named pookie.
          Pookie's da bomb! When's his next CD drop?
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post

Pookie's da bomb! When's his next CD drop?
            Dunno he moved to Springfield Missouri, I'll see if I can find his Facebook page and link it for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post

Sling blade!
              Their better than the Doyle Hargrave band..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                Lol my neighbours know me and some even attend. Have you not seen the pics of little kids on their bikes riding up and down in my driveway? I’m the guy that builds Tobaggon runs in my driveway when we get snow. I’m also the guy that clears snow from 5 of my neighbours driveways when we get snow.
                Im the guy that looks out for my neighbours.
                And the guys that come to my house are very respectful and there is no weed smoking happening.
                Man I try to like you but you sure act like an A Hole.
                Nice try though. I’m sorry you don’t have as many friends as me that want to spend time with me. Sucks to be you I guess.
                But if you’re ever in Victoria you like anyone here is always welcome at my house.
                btw…I’m will to bet you don’t even know your neighbours. I know personally at least 20 on my street.
                I grew up in a small village that valued knowing your neighbours. As the saying goes “It takes a village..”
                I was kidding. I got a new neighbor last year who thinks its OK to sun his weedplants outside. 12 or s not the legal 4. In conversations I mention that hereabouts if one person driving by sees 12 mature plants a home invasion isn't far away. But he's perma stoned and witless. Nice kid thiugh.
                1983 GS 550 LD
                2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post

I was kidding. I got a new neighbor last year who thinks its OK to sun his weedplants outside. 12 or s not the legal 4. In conversations I mention that hereabouts if one person driving by sees 12 mature plants a home invasion isn't far away. But he's perma stoned and witless. Nice kid thiugh.
                  Sorry....I was amped up this morning lol...btw you should come to Victoria Take in a safety meeting
                  No signature :(

Comment

Working...
                  X