Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superbowl LVII (57), Have we already forgot ???... Last game of the season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superbowl LVII (57), Have we already forgot ???... Last game of the season.

Not been mentioned here, hardly mentioned down at the local store. Was a reasonable good game, though nothing real exciting about it. Seemed like two separate games, 1st half total Eagles dominance ... 2nd half total 49ers dominance. Biggest memories, in my opinion, Holding call, on Eagles, with less than 2 mi. left in game, Appx half say good call, other half say shouldn't have been called, imagine this kind of division. And 49 er player laying down at 1 yd. line, as he "didn't want to score the touchdown", now when's the last time you saw that happen?... Great we have NASCAR firing back up, hoping for an exciting season, though that 1/4 mi. thing in the LA coliseum to start the season sure didn't show much... Maybe things will get better.
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

49ers were in the Super Bowl? Guess you watched a different game than I saw. Who performed the half time show at the game you watched.

I know you meant to write Chiefs.

I live between in Philly and Pittsburgh. Folks here are split on their loyalty. I couldn’t care less, really. SB is typically the only pro football game I watch any year. I did enjoy the first half. End of the game was terrible. I don’t believe that holding call against the Eagles was a good call, but ultimately don’t believe it changed the inevitable outcome. I put money on the Eagles when I was in Vegas a few weeks ago on a whim. It’s the only reason I care at all that they lost.

I have even less time for NASCAR than I do for pro football.
    Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 02-15-2023, 12:25 AM.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

I apologize, my brain locked there for a minute, glad you figured what I meant to type... Maybe the white and red uniforms had me confused. I didn't have a favorite, though I'd rather Mahomes had lost, there's just something about the way he carries himself that makes me not like him too much... It's sure not his playing ability... Kind'f like I really don't like Kyle Bush (Nascar Driver), don't even watch tv shows if I know they're going to talk to or interview him, though he's got to be near the top of the list of best all time drivers.... Oh yea' this thread is about Superbowl 57, I must of forgot
      1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Even the ads sucked this year. The superbowl is overhyped elitist garbage anyway. As idiotic as MLB Corp. calling its finals a World Series.
        1983 GS 550 LD
        2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

.......................Screenshot_20230213_102350_Messages.jpg

Comment

I haven't watched a Superbowl since XLIII, and I haven't felt like I've missed much. And NASCAR? I have never watched that oval.
            "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
            1982 CB900f

Comment

One of the better SBs I've seen. Good fun. As for the holding call, the holder, the holdie, and the QB all said it was a hold, so who am I to argue. LOL

Don't care much for NASCAR, but Formula 1 starts in a couple weeks and I can't wait.
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
              X