No announcement yet.

Five more days...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, and welcome to the true Leisure Class!
    and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

Have I missed something? Scott, are you holding a CBX?
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
        Have I missed something? Scott, are you holding a CBX?
        No, I have only ever seen one in person.
        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Congrats Scott !

47 years... at same building... three different owners. wow!

.. same/siilar product/Processes...?
          Let me quess: with each new owner, they said "no changes", but then after a couple months... boom boom boom.

I have enjoyed your workplace storys in recent years (the one about new light fixtures causing havic with conveyor controls was great) and I was thinking that some of the recent storys sounded like a guy thinking about getting out of there.

So apparently you have figured out that going to work most every day has become a bad habit, (like I did) and you are changing that bad habit (like I did).

http://webpages.charter.net/ddvrnr/GS850_1100_Emblems.jpg
          Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

https://imgur.com/YTMtgq4

Comment

Congratulations on your retirement! This is a big milestone in life and I am sure you will enjoy your new freedom. 47 years of work in one place is an incredible achievement. and you have contributed to the success of the company . I wish you all the best on your new journey.​ here bookmaker review
            Last edited by chessme; 01-09-2024, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
              Congrats Scott !

47 years... at same building... three different owners. wow!

.. same/siilar product/Processes...?
              Let me quess: with each new owner, they said "no changes", but then after a couple months... boom boom boom.

I have enjoyed your workplace storys in recent years (the one about new light fixtures causing havic with conveyor controls was great) and I was thinking that some of the recent storys sounded like a guy thinking about getting out of there.

So apparently you have figured out that going to work most every day has become a bad habit, (like I did) and you are changing that bad habit (like I did).
              Actually the first two Owners were Toy companies, Fisher-Price who were then bought by Mattel. After Mattel left Pella window and Door bought the building and I have worked for them the last 21 plus years. I have seen that 14 acre under roof full, empty and then full again.
              sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
              2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
              X