Manual clutch sighted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salty_monk View Post
    UK is still mostly stick same, few more auto's seen there now though. If you get a license in an Auto you're not allowed to drive stick over there, they give you a restricted license. We've always had at least one stick here... Latest is a 2005 Cooper S. My friend has a Cayman S with a stick in it, I can't imagine how an auto can be more fun...... most of the younger generation here in the US can't drive stick it seems.
    In North American the best anti-theft device is to have a vehicle with a stick. Lol.
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

How many years has it been since new Corvettes were made with clutch pedals? That says it all. In a Corvette (or a Camaro) I need a V-8 in front, drive wheels in rear, and stick shift (with clutch pedal) in between.
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Working...
      X