Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

microexpressions.....how many more never-before-known things will affect our world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

microexpressions.....how many more never-before-known things will affect our world?

This link gives a summary of the facial microexpressions perceived by an "expert" who analysed Kamala Harris during a speech

There are many things changing in our world, and for me, "microexpressions" is one of those seemingly weird things that may.....or may not..... have some merit,

I have no opinion because until today I had never heard of:it,

Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Why do we have "erxperts" in things that no one knows about?
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

That human beings can not bear too much reality, explains so much.

Comment

If there's a degree in Microexpressions, hard to imagine type of folks that would sign up for that.
      1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
        If there's a degree in Microexpressions, hard to imagine type of folks that would sign up for that.
        That would require someone to teach them, which begs the question of who taught the teacher, considering no one knows anything about the subject in the first place?

Comment

There's actually nothing new here, the concept has been around for centuries.
          1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
          1982 GS450txz (former bike)
          LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

I identify as a man but according to the label on a box of Stauffers Baked Lasagne I'm actually a family of four

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post
            There's actually nothing new here, the concept has been around for centuries.
            Ghosts are an old concept also. Have any proof of them? who taught authorities on ghosts?

Comment

Most likely the same teacher that taught the Microexpression classes
              1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post

Ghosts are an old concept also. Have any proof of them? who taught authorities on ghosts?
                You could learn an awful lot from a palm reader or even a dime-store "psychic"

There's an awful lot of BS cooked into the worlds Belief Systems (BS) but that doesn't mean it's all BS, some of it's awfully useful!

campbell.jpg
                Last edited by LAB3; 09-03-2024, 05:01 AM.
                1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
                1982 GS450txz (former bike)
                LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

I identify as a man but according to the label on a box of Stauffers Baked Lasagne I'm actually a family of four

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post

It was most likely a woman....they have been known to conceive something large from a microscopic beginning....perhaps that was the first microexpression?
                  Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post

You could learn an awful lot from a palm reader or even a dime-store "psychic"

There's an awful lot of BS cooked into the worlds Belief Systems (BS) but that doesn't mean it's all BS, some of it's awfully useful!

campbell.jpg
                    I don't disagree with some things that are in fact false, in certain circumstances, may be useful.
                    Last edited by earlfor; 09-03-2024, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X