Seen it all at the EX.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen it all at the EX.

Yesterday after a year of waiting my kids and my wife (ok, me too) got their wish: we all went to the Canadian National Exhibition to see the Canadian International Air Show...AKA CNE Air Show 2024.
    Wonderful show!
    A highlight for me was seeing the old and new.....an F22 Raptor and the WWII P51 Mustang doing their own fly by skydance. .

A delightful show and you can see at least some of it in the video feed link below for today's performance (starts at Noon, Toronto time..runs to 3:30)

This was, of course, the EX, as we call it, so there had to be an exhibition of some sort.

After the airshow we were entering the GO rail station to take the train ride towards home, when my wife told me to " Look at the pink one."

I saw nothing for a moment, then a large man stepped out of my way and gave me a rear view of a small woman {just under 5 ft tall) in a pink see-through knit dress
    She was just a few feet ahead of me and I immediately saw her mid-brown skin-tone, her round buttocks with their unblemished skin below the hem that had stopped just half-way down those bare buttocks..
    She paused her walking for a moment, turning in my general direction to speak with her friend and then I saw all of her frontal exposure that had nothing under the dress but unblemished skin on her totally hair-free body.

Yup...seen it all at the EX.
    Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Lol that's a good one !!

Reminds me of a time I was getting gas at " Casey's " in Warsaw Missouri.
    I noticed everyone looking and smiling in my direction, everyone, men, women , boys and girls , young and old..

I looked behind me and a tall nice full figured young woman and older gentleman walking toward the fuel station , she was wearing nothing but a string...seriously!!

She had a heavy accent from somewhere? French ?

Being it was close to the lake it didn't surprise me to much,
    Plus years ago I worked near a place that housed Russian students....they had little to no concern about nudity LOL

Comment

Are you sure you weren't at Walmart Ron ?
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time1983 GS 750
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4256/3...8bf549ee_t.jpghttps://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4196/3...cab9f62d_t.jpg

Comment

Pics, or it didn’t happen.
        Rich
        1982 GS 750TZ
        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Sorry, no pics.

I actually did think of it for a moment, but I was holding my four-year old's hand in mine so he would not get lost in the jostling crowd and the opportunity was brief (even though she had no briefs) and she moved on in a less than a minute.
          Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

Working...
          X