Space rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space rescue

Didn't know any of this was going on until few days ago, didn't think much about it..figured routine stuff that the industry had all the solutions

Now hearing people at work talking about it

https://futurism.com/stranded-astron...s-incompatible

You would think that this wouldn't be an issue. It's obvious that Kawasaki doesn't want you using Suzuki parts. Chevy and Ford don't get along. I mean peanut butter and jelly have their own slices of bread - unless you're weird or fold your sandwich in half... LOL...

However, why in the outer world would we have space suits not compatible will ALL forms of space travel is beyond me. And this wasn't a good time to find out that these "engineers" or "bean counters" are being petty and risking lives...

And then if I want to keep going, you sent a spaceship up knowing it had issues to begin with and now they want to send it home empty because it's unsafe to return people in.

Wonder who is going to take the heat on this one, especially if the space men and woman don't make it home safely because of "engineers and bean counters"
    Current:
    1993 ZX11 - 2nd build in progress
    1977 GS750 (710 is getting closer)
    1998 Kawasaki Voyager - selling
    1998 Chevy C2500
    1999 Rav4

Comment

With it being a private company I'm surprised they didn't make the employees buy and maintain their own uniforms. This could be a great, and I mean really great opportunity for Dickies and Carhartt, think of all the spinoff boutique designs they could come up with for the fashion conscious.
      1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
      1982 GS450txz (former bike)
      LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

I identify as a man but according to the label on a box of Stauffers Baked Lasagne I'm actually a family of four

Comment

Working...
      X