• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics!
    The Lake looks angry.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Hey Nessism, this thing needs a valve job!
      20240914_153126.jpg I hope you're up to the task!
      My Motorcycles:
      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
      79 1000e (all original)
      82 850g (all original)
      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

So, I rode up to Hamilton, Ontario Canada to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum last weekend. In piticular I wanted to check out the Lancaster WW2 bomber airplane. I get there and no Lancaster. I figured it was out at a airshow someplace, no big deal as there was plenty more to see... Next thing I hear the roar of 4 V-12 engines passing overhead! The Lancaster!!! Not only was I able to see the big beautiful aircraft, but I was able to see it fly and hear it run too! Imagine my excitement!

Afterwards, I went to find a hotel, not to cheap, but paying with the american dollar it was like getting a 25% discount everywhere I went so that made it better.

I didn't have any problems getting into Canada. The patrol man asked me where I was from, where I was going, how long I'd be there, if I ever been arrested... Then asked me any famous people from Youngstown? That really through me off, ummm Bernie Kozar, he's from Youngstown. He let me into Canada.

Getting back into USA. There was 45 minutes of stop and go traffic getting across the Peace Bridge! I joked it would have been quicker to have cross at the Mexican border!
        What a fabulous weekend, the weather was perfect. The grapes from all the vineyards smelled so fragrant.
        Oh, one thing I missed out on Poultine. I really wanted to try some... next time for sure!
        20240914_150238.jpg
        Last edited by storm 64; 09-16-2024, 02:15 PM.
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post

Getting back into USA. There was 45 minutes of stop and go traffic getting across the Pease Bridge! I joked it would have been quicker to have cross at the Mexican border!
          Those customs agents have NO sense of humor!

Oh, one thing I missed out on Poultine. I really wanted to try some... next time for sure!
          aka, heart attach on a plate!​
          Jim, in Central New York State.

1980 GS750E (bought used June,1983)
          1968 CB350 Super Sport (bought new Oct,1968)
          1962 CA77 305 Dream (bought used Feb,1963)

Comment

So, I rode up to Hamilton, Ontario Canada to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum .
            Ewww! Four V12 engines.

http://webpages.charter.net/ddvrnr/GS850_1100_Emblems.jpg
            Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

https://imgur.com/YTMtgq4

Comment

Working...
            X