No announcement yet.

Random Photo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took a little trip back in time about 5 decades today............IMG_6995 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

IMG_6990 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

IMG_6994 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

The view from near my camping spot on a recent moto camping trip.

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
      82 gs1100L probably the next project
      1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
      1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP
      https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...2f1debec_t.jpg

Comment

Survived 70 plus MPH winds that took trees down yesterday.

IMG_7025 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

IMG_7031 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Found on Facebook

"Johnny the boy has done it again... This time its a scrubber"
            Dazza from Kiwiland
            GSX1100SXZ, GSX750SZ, GS650GZ All Katanas, all 1982

Comment

IMG_7036 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

Found this Monument in the Obion River bottoms of Tennessee. I had heard of the event but found the monument just wandering in the boonies today.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

IMG_7040 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr What kind of birds are visiting your feeder?

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Just a couple from this weekend:

Lincoln Birthplace Memorial Inscription by Scott Baker, on Flickr

Candle Base by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                  Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

IMG_7055 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr The Railroad bridge to nowhere at Danville TN on Kentucky Lake.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

20240707_123238 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr Saw this today at Columbus-Belmont State Park Kentucky.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

That Vette is gorgeous, Scott.
                        I am fine with mild customization.
                        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Took a 180 mile ride but no pictures of the bike. Did take this one of some fish in a pond below a very dry waterfall though and really liked the reflection from the sky while editing it.

Fish in Stream by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

IMG_7083 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr The view out my back door this evening.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Been a while since I posted sunset/pier photo.
                              THis from the other evening.

I will admitt, doesnt take a lot of photographic talent. THe biggest factor is just to be there on occassion of an interesting sunset. And being in an intersting position to provide an interesting view.
                              (and, as I have said before, does help to have telephoto lens, and manaul exposure control.)

later note: oh, pewieee,... spots on the sensor..... (maybe I'll edit those out....)
                              Last edited by Redman; 07-24-2024, 02:02 PM.
                              http://webpages.charter.net/ddvrnr/GS850_1100_Emblems.jpg
                              Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

https://imgur.com/YTMtgq4

Comment

And morning walk on pier when was a ship arriving. (tug/barge actually. Tug McKee. Barge Commander, cement hauling, 300ft).
                                Have been looking for a diferent interesting persepctive.

THis view from holding camera way overhead, monopod fully extended, camera up higher than the catwalk (or what was catwalk, now has the planks removed). And operating camera with phone app.
                                http://webpages.charter.net/ddvrnr/GS850_1100_Emblems.jpg
                                Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

https://imgur.com/YTMtgq4

Comment

Working...
                                X