Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nc30

Been tidying this wee beauty up

Needs the chain put back on ive a set o billet 6 calipers coming for it too its running a nitron rear shock 17 inch rear/ alloy rads with samcos wavys at the front nc35 carbs i might change the exhaust for a full system if i can find one

Comment

They are nice. kiwimacchi on here is currently doing one also.
      From personal experience, while the six pots will look nice, they're not needed. The OE brakes are very good indeed with the right pads.
      Having said that, I do realise you've got some steep descents on the island, lol, but you'll get best use from them on mad sunday avoiding the off-line visitors....

Comment

How about some decent photos.... the right way up?
        -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Looks like an interesting bike, it would work well on the country roads near me. Kinda rare in US, the engine size is excellent for country hills. The US needs bikes that compete well on expressways, so below 600cc bikes mostly sell to beginners.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 10-14-2019, 01:49 PM.
          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

It wont let me upload more pics ?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
              Looks like an interesting bike, it would work well on the country roads near me. Kinda rare in US, the engine size is excellent for country hills. The US needs bikes that compete well on expressways, so below 600cc bikes mostly sell to beginners.
              Not quite sure how you work that out.. when most of Europe has Expressways with higher speed limits than the US...

I believe the big motor fascination is just that.. the same as it is with cars (and the fact that the insurance costs are less tied to engine sizes here).
              1980 GS1000G - Sold
              1978 GS1000E - Finished!
              1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
              1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
              2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
              1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
              2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Nix believing that argument…
                Here's a decent review of the NC30 or VFR400…
                "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Well capable off punching above its weight

Comment

Working...
                  X