Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A review on a Modern motorcycle...

Just finished this number up;

All in all the bike is good, I love it but it's no Japaneese motorcycle.

Did come back from the shop with flying colors. I guess I added too much coolant at one point and the bike was burning off overage on the pipes out of the coolant resivoir.

So 45K miles still going strong... Let's see where she sits by the tail end of the 2020 season!
    Jedz Moto
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2002 Honda Reflex 250
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120
    2023 Triumph Scrambler 1200XE
    Cages: '18 Subaru OB wagon 3.6R and '16 Mazda 3
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Always enjoy riding with you, Jedz. 32 degrees! You've got bigger gonads than me (of course mine are not electrically heated).

Nice to hear Triumph is standing behind their bikes. Keep up the good work.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
      Always enjoy riding with you, Jedz. 32 degrees! You've got bigger gonads than me (of course mine are not electrically heated).

Nice to hear Triumph is standing behind their bikes. Keep up the good work.
      Thanks Rob!

My videos will be dwindling down some over the winter. The Motoboerfest series will finalize by the first week of January.

I have a discussion in the works with 3 other T120 owners and it will be more of a talk show in presentation. Should be out in a couple weeks.

Been a good bike all in all. We will see how well it fairs next year!
      Jedz Moto
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2002 Honda Reflex 250
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120
      2023 Triumph Scrambler 1200XE
      Cages: '18 Subaru OB wagon 3.6R and '16 Mazda 3
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Working...
      X