Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triumph Speed 400 and Scrambler 400 - Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love ASV levers. My Street Triple has T-brand adjustable levers but ASVs just feel better.

I highly recommend Dealer tool. They are always very responsive, maybe shoot them an email to see when they’ll have your bike’s software ready?

My bike is a 2014. Whenever I stop in a dealership, your bike is the only new bike that appeals to me, but I always leave thinking the most appealing of all is the one I rode in on. [well, besides the S1000RR and RSV4 which make no sense on an island.]

After a few years I’m still very happy with Triumph. I hope you feel the same way too.
    Last edited by Joe Garfield; 06-02-2024, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Garfield View Post
      I love ASV levers. My Street Triple has T-brand adjustable levers but ASVs just feel better.

I highly recommend Dealer tool. They are always very responsive, maybe shoot them an email to see when they’ll have your bike’s software ready?

My bike is a 2014. Whenever I stop in a dealership, your bike is the only new bike that appeals to me, but I always leave thinking the most appealing of all is the one I rode in on. [well, besides the S1000RR and RSV4 which make no sense on an island.]

After a few years I’m still very happy with Triumph. I hope you feel the same way too.
      Thanks Joe....This is my third modern Triumph, and they've all been great.

I am very happy with the ASV levers. Went out for about a 100 miles Friday, and they do feel good.

Yes, hopefully Dealer tool, or ECUtune will have updated software soon...I used ECUtune on my TT600 several years ago.

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
      X