Cost of MegaCycle cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost of MegaCycle cams

Been pondering a few performance enhancements for the GS425 engine I'm building and noticed that Megacycle offers a couple for my engine, but of course no prices. I don't really feel like getting dinged for a long distance out of country call, so I'm wondering if anyone here has bought from them and has a rough idea of what they charge?

No email for price on specific model?

Comment

They only appear to list a phone number, unless I'm missing something:

Comment

I saw that, what about dealers?

Comment

Is there a dealer list?

Comment

Originally posted by dude99 View Post
            Is there a dealer list?
            No I just recall the catalog referring to becoming dealer .

Comment

Hmm, I had a look, they do mention a form for becoming a dealer, but nothing about where one could find a list.

Comment

Originally posted by dude99 View Post
                Hmm, I had a look, they do mention a form for becoming a dealer, but nothing about where one could find a list.
                google

Comment

When i used to get their paper catalogues, the price list was always a loose extra section of 2 or 3 pages.
                  i imagine prices change but the product list has generally stayed the same for long periods.
                  When in doubt - ring them. i had to ring webcams the other day - from this side of the world too....painless.
                  Unfortunately some of these companies do prefer talking to emailing.

Comment

I'll fire an email off to classic cycles and see if they get back to me. If not I suppose I'll bike the bullet and call megacycle.

Comment

Got a quote from classic cycles If anyone is interested a set of cams for my 1979 GS425 would be $380. That price is for there basic ones as well as there street\race cams. Seems they are the same price.

Comment

I am a dealer for MEGA. PM or email and I can help you out. Currently modding a gs450 if that is of any interest.

Comment

Very interested, do you have a build thread for it?

Comment

Originally posted by speedmotoco View Post
                            I am a dealer for MEGA. PM or email and I can help you out. Currently modding a gs450 if that is of any interest.
                            Count me in as interested too... not in the cam's, but definitely the modding!
                            1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                            1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Working...
                            X