Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1980 GS250T Service Bulletin ?

Hello,

I am looking for a copy of the Service Bulletin for the 1980 Suzuki GS250T that addresses the clutch push rod seal. I know that one exists from an old thread on here, but I have had no luck in running down a copy at my local dealers. If anyone has a scanned copy it would be greatly appreciated. My clutch push rod seal is leaking and it is the early style with no retaining plate that uses a lip seal pressed in from the inside of the cases. Trying to figure out my best options and would like to see what Suzuki recommended in the bulletin.

Thanks,
    Matt

I am assuming the Service Bulletin idea came from this old thread?
    This forum contains old posts which may have information which may be useful. It is a closed forum in that you can not post here any longer. Please post your questions in the other technical forums.

A couple of the players are still active. Maybe contact them directly.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Yeah that is correct. I will try messaging them. I am in pretty much the exact situation. old style lip seal is in there. The case has bosses that line up with the later style bracket, so I will likely go the same route and drill and tap the threads and convert it to the later style seal. Unfortunately I still have to get the old lip seal out of the case.

Comment

Working...
      X