No announcement yet.

drag bike air shifter malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COOL!!! You found out the bike was too rich & went quicker! The velocity stacks will help the airflow & I would stick with those. Ray.

Comment

hey ray what are the best cams i could use in a 85-1150 with a timing advance r pipe and jet kit ?

thanks ant

Comment

I like the Cam Motion G4s the best on a bike that is close to stock. I have some too if you are interested. Ray.

Comment

hey ray

what is the total price and what is involved in putting these in ? Do i need to degree them in slotted sprockets better valve springs, grind the bumps on the arms or valve cover ect .

thanks ant

Comment

The cams for $400.00, they are NEW. Slotted cam sprockets for $35.00, yes you need to grind the bumps off the rockers, yes on better valve springs because you WILL be running it harder!, & you will need to degree the cams to get the best performance. Call me at 714-356-7845 if you have questions or want help. Ray.

Comment

hey ray

I was talking with my dad and he wants me to go with
              the NOS for now he said more bang for the buck and he also said
              when the motor gets tired we will do a big head and bigger cams

thanks anyway ant

Comment

If you are going to run squeeze, make SURE of a few things!
                1. Have a GOOD, undercut trans because if not you will see it immediately!
                2. Have an adjustable rev limiter! If not the above will tell you why!
                3. RETARD THE TIMING!!!
                4. RETARD THE TIMING!!!
                5. RETARD THE TIMING!!!
                6. Ask Chef for pics of what happens with too much timing!
                Good luck, if is fun stuff! I hope you have a wheelie bar?! Are you going to put a progressive timer on it, a wide open throttle switch, or just a push button?
                Ray.

Comment

Working...
                X