Simply bolt in lock up plate for GS on eaby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply bolt in lock up plate for GS on eaby

Dose anyone know that this lock up plate is just simply bolt in on and go? Such that it do not need any cover spacer, extend cable arm, centre arm too?
    Addy

Anyone have experience with these? Dom they work well? Could the be used on a built street bike?

Comment

Cover spacer needed unless you use the RBD cover. Arm extension also needed if using cover spacer instead of RBD. Lockups work GREAT for HP motors & allows you to use SOFT springs for easy lever pressure & then the arms & weights lock it up once it gets moving. Now, BACK OFF! I'm bidding on it!!! LOL!!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
        Cover spacer needed unless you use the RBD cover. Arm extension also needed if using cover spacer instead of RBD. Lockups work GREAT for HP motors & allows you to use SOFT springs for easy lever pressure & then the arms & weights lock it up once it gets moving. Now, BACK OFF! I'm bidding on it!!! LOL!!! Ray.

That is you bidding? Correct?

Comment

They are very nice. but unless you are driving through your clutch at 5K~ 8K rpm you will not notice any difference.

there 2 of them in the photo? you gonna get both for 75?--no way!

PLUS...you'll have to spend some more money to get the rest of the necessary parts to complete the set up and get it working on an engine.

I bet that price is going to go up a lot before it ends.
          SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Working...
          X