does my bike exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does my bike exist?

hi. my clutch cable broke 2 weeks ago and it was SUPPOSE to come 2 days after it broke but then was back ordered to at least the 7th of september. so the shop called Suzuki to see if they can get it quicker and they didn't even know my bike existed! i have a '83 Gs 400. is it normally hard to get partS for this bike?

Originally posted by moose200 View Post
    hi. my clutch cable broke 2 weeks ago and it was SUPPOSE to come 2 days after it broke but then was back ordered to at least the 7th of september. so the shop called Suzuki to see if they can get it quicker and they didn't even know my bike existed! i have a '83 Gs 400. is it normally hard to get partS for this bike?
    maybe its a canadian only model and all the guys that worked at Suzuki when it was imported are dead or retired.

I had trouble with a shop ordering off microfiche it seems they only have the fich for american models.

Or its a buick or a lexus

Comment

lol I've had the same problems, i've gota '82 GS400T, it shares a lot of parts with the 450 of the same year so you might want to look into that. as for a clutch cable i would think it would be the same amongst most models, just the length being different i suppose.

Comment

Working...
      X