85 gs550l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

85 gs550l

Hey everyone, I blindly bought another gs, but its a gs550l cruiser, I am more of a drag bike type a guy. It has a 16 valve engine and a 6 speed gear box. I like what I could do with the motor though it is kinda small but don't really like the bike. Does anyone know if this motor may be worth messing with...I'm about to sell it unless its a really good piece. I just sold my 82 gs1100 and am thinking the 550 will be a little to small. I could put it in a 1985 1150 frame I guess....any input????????????

Originally posted by antbanks View Post
    Hey everyone, I blindly bought another gs, but its a gs550l cruiser, I am more of a drag bike type a guy. It has a 16 valve engine and a 6 speed gear box. I like what I could do with the motor though it is kinda small but don't really like the bike. Does anyone know if this motor may be worth messing with...I'm about to sell it unless its a really good piece. I just sold my 82 gs1100 and am thinking the 550 will be a little to small. I could put it in a 1985 1150 frame I guess....any input????????????
    Sell it to someone who wants a cruiser-you already have buyer's regret and it won't work for you coming off a gs1100! You have to cure yourself of this suzuki addiction. How about an early 70's kawasaki 500 triple?
    1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

I can acually get one for about 300 or so but needs complete restore but its not suzuki!!!! I would feel like I was cheating maybe I make a go cart

Comment

Working...
      X