No announcement yet.

Before making a bad situation worse....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always try to remember to focus on a small section of the diagram rather than the whole section. This keeps your mind focused and not distracted by the multitude of parts/etc. Especially when it comes to wiring diagrams.

With my sister, youtube has been an invaluable solution for working on her car. I explain a repair to her, but seeing an actual video cements the idea for her. Even if it isn't the same model/manufacturer, sometimes looking at a general video related will make a repair more clear.
    1984 GS550ES
    Rebuild in progress....

1983 GS750ES
    4700 miles

1978 GS1000E...Resto-mod to come

Comment

Every stripped bolt, every broken part, and every catastrophic failure has taught me a lesson. Plus I always buy a shop manuel, and follow its instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Blastr2783 View Post
        Every stripped bolt, every broken part, and every catastrophic failure has taught me a lesson. Plus I always buy a shop manuel, and follow its instructions.
        Ditto that plus slow down, anything you screw up and need to fix is just the cost of your education. Besides it's really fun when she's back together and running like she is supposed to..

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X