Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gs750 engine - exploded entirety

Hey Everyone,

Im in the middle of tearing down my engine. I created this view for my own personal use. I printed it on a large format printer. I compiled fiches from part sites. I though this would be useful for others too.

Well, when I saw the title of your post, I was expecting to read about a "grenaded" engine, which would have been strange, as these engines are rather bulletproof!

You seem to be handy with a computer and that composite came out well. Good luck with your rebuild.
    1981 GS850G "Blue Magic" (Bike Of The Month April 2009)

1981 GS1000G "Leo" (Bike Of The Month August 2023)

Comment

lol, ya I guess I should of Titled it better

Comment

It doesn't show the muffler bearings! LoL
        Very cool

Comment

HAHA about the bearings Badooka!!

I created a poster style with a few inspirational cafe pics - Gonna hang this on wall behind my rebuild - Feel free to download if anyone likes it... you may be able to read at very bottom the website source for the images.

Comment

Very nice.. now can you do one for the 1000?
            1980 GS1000G - Sold
            1978 GS1000E - Finished!
            1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
            1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
            2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
            1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
            2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

I have some pics of an "exploded" engine.
              1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
              1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Working...
              X