No announcement yet.

83 GS1100E Opinions/ Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a really nice bike! I just got an 1100GK toured recently, &am bringing it back to reasonable condition. Am normally into sport tourers. So, when I saw those better bags &the big windshield on your 1100E, it made me think about what I want next! Nice bike!

Comment

You got a GREAT buy!!! I build these engines if you ever decide you are used to it & it needs more power! Look at the 83, 6 spoke wheels & see if you are like me & like the look of them better than the star pattern wheels your bike came with. I specialize in the 1100s & 1150s so feel free to call me at 714--356-7845 if you ever need a question answered.
      Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
        You got a GREAT buy!!! I build these engines if you ever decide you are used to it & it needs more power! Look at the 83, 6 spoke wheels & see if you are like me & like the look of them better than the star pattern wheels your bike came with. I specialize in the 1100s & 1150s so feel free to call me at 714--356-7845 if you ever need a question answered.
        Ray.
        Thanks Ray, I appreciate that I'm an ex drag racer so I'm sure sooner or later i'll get "used to it" haha I will give you a shout if I ever need advice..

thanks again

Pete

Comment

Working...
        X