Thank you everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone.

I have been doing alot of surfing on this website in the past 6 months to a year, i want to thank everyone on this forum for all the wonderful help. i did and oil change on my bike and evidently it was a little bit longer then i though on the oil change cause i did the oil change today and the filter was toast, it was very brittle and very very used. i went to bend the folds on the filter it is just fell apart. i did a filter change before the season when i was rebuilding the motor, should of done another one earlier then this. but after i did it the bike stop burning oil, runs even better and now i am getting better mpgs, i still have to do the orings in the carbs so i will be getting even better mpgs then. i wouldnt of made it this far with out the help of this forum and everyone in it. thank you very much. i need info on how to make a donation to this forum, i want to be able to show my apprecitation to this forum and that seems the best way and it will help keep it running, as i can see it helps these glorious bike stay running for a very long time if not forever. thank you again everyone

There's always a few of us here anytime to help.
    sigpic
    Steve
    "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page." :cool:

Comment

i cant even put my appreciation into words, as i am typing i am stumbling to get the words right. my 35 year old bike runs like it is day one new now, even tho the bike is older then me and i dont know how they ran when they were new i would be surprised if it ran much better then now. if it wasnt for you guys it would still be in pieces with me flipping the pages in the manual trying to figure out what the hell as going on

Comment

Well done TC.
        You're slowly becoming one ov those nice helpers you spoke about....
        Youll be helping someone else in no time...
        Great show.
        Xxx

Comment

Working...
        X