glass pack exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glass pack exhaust

what does every one think ? automotive glass packs ?

Originally posted by skinner1790 View Post
    They belong on automotives...Though do have a friend that runs them on his 1100 Guzzi, don't sound half bad.
    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike:dancing: 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by skinner1790 View Post
      Get a harley cast off instead, available everywhere cheep! probably find them by side of road where you are in S.D.
      1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

yes in the pittsburgh area every other listing is for hd takeoffs......and sometimes they are 20 bucks, sometimes the schmuck is saying "retails for 540 will but sell for 300"
        yeah right

Comment

I use one on my racing sidecar. Has a custom 4-into-1 header/pipe.

Comment

I used a Cherry Bomb glass pack on my KZ650 when I was a penniless college student. The Kerker muffler departed the bike unexpectedly during an otherwise glorious spring ride.

It was still a good bit louder than I wanted, but at the time the Cherry Bomb and an adapter totaled about $30, whereas Kerker stuff was already unobtainium.

Looked like absolute boiled crap, too.

I installed a Mac system as soon as I could afford it a year or two later.

The Harley pipe hint is a good one -- they pop up on CrackList all the time. You could also post a "wanted" ad and I'm sure you'd get plenty to choose from.
            1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
            2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
            2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
            Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Working...
            X