No announcement yet.

blue/white smoke out of exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice,I'm glad the coil works.Still seems odd that only one of the sides was bad on your coil but there you go.

Comment

[QUOTE=GateKeeper;1893894]What you saw was a digital volt meter....LOL

If that would hlep me getting this bike running nicely that would be great, but no such luck....

Now that's funny!!

Mark

Comment

All is once again good to go, the bike is running great, have gone out on a few rides, work and back, and so on....

Starts great, runs great, idles nicely, and no more stalling at lights and stop signs anymore, I think all my issues are resolved, well the last few I have had, I still have slippage when I hit the throttle hard, but that should be an easy fix, get some new fiber clutch plates and I should be good....

Thanks to all for the help and advice

Big Thanks to SVSooke for the coils, wouldn't be riding without them.....

Hey the bike now stalls when I remove number one lead, so it must have been coils all along.....

ohhh I still get a bit of smoke out the exhaust, but not as much as before, I guess it's good when all cylinders are working as they should.....

And as always here are a few pictures of the bike....

Comment

Good to hear you're back in the saddle again! Cheers!!
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
            Good to hear you're back in the saddle again! Cheers!!
            Yeah me to.Just wish I was

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
              Yeah me to.Just wish I was
              I know what you mean! If it just rains for a week and I don't get in much bike time. I go stir crazy. heh I don't know what I would do if I lived somewhere that has a real winter.
              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
              X