gs750 cafe racer update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gs750 cafe racer update

well thanks for the support of IAN AT MTNMOTORSPORTS he words of wisdom and telling me that if I just got my head into the wealth of knowledge from basscliff I could get my bike to run right. im a lot closer thanks to those two people thanks guys. so now I replace all plugs gapped at .024. and the bike runs my better sprayed carb cleaner as well. I still think im down a half a cylinder. I need new coils as most of the wires are cracked. I was gonna resort to a warrentied used pair of ebay. from a low mileage gs1000. does anyone know where to get new ones. im gonna have to resort to new gaskets and orings and a jet kit probably after the new years. so hope it clears up enough to hold till then any more info would be greatly appreciated

-Armenian

You can get new dyna green coils from Z1 enterprises. A good used set of stock coils can be found in lots of different places. I've got a set of stock coils that I put new ignition wires into. Work great, PM me if you're interested in them.
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Working...
    X