Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the GSX750ES 1985 have valve stem oil seals ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find them in the drawing ...
    Buy parts at a low price for your snowmobile here at Alpha Sports, we carry a LARGE variety of parts and accesories.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-20-2016, 03:27 AM.

That "FIG. 2" diagram doesn't correspond to the parts list on the left. Check parts 22 and 23.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
      That "FIG. 2" diagram doesn't correspond to the parts list on the left. Check parts 22 and 23.
      Actually it appears as part "20 09289-05003 OIL SEAL" in the "CAM SHAFT - VALVE" drawing
      Buy parts at a low price for your snowmobile here at Alpha Sports, we carry a LARGE variety of parts and accesories.

16 x 7$. Ouch!

Comment

These are claimed to be better than the original and they're much cheaper :
        High quality current production viton valve seals containing 5% Teflon for reduced friction and wear. Viton has superior resistance to high temperatures, chemicals found in fuels and oil, and extreme duty cycles. These are the best on the planet! Satisfaction guaranteed or you money back. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Comment

Working...
        X