No announcement yet.

Need help identifying this motor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray is correct. I have the same 750 motor and spent too much time and money fixing a spun rod bearing just to have it do it again in a very short time. Patience pays of on the search for an 1100 motor. I posted in the parts wanted section here on GSR and got a good motor at a price that was more than fair especially if you look at what people on ebay want for them. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by bikemtn View Post
      Ray is correct. I have the same 750 motor and spent too much time and money fixing a spun rod bearing just to have it do it again in a very short time. Patience pays of on the search for an 1100 motor. I posted in the parts wanted section here on GSR and got a good motor at a price that was more than fair especially if you look at what people on ebay want for them. Good luck!
      Thanks a lot! Yeah I'm weighing my options, got too many things I wanna do. I have a cb750 that I'm working on getting mono'd and waiting to get the 826 kit on it, which would probably be all the power I need. I'm starting to get the feeling I just need to get rid of this bike before something back happens!

Comment

Working...
      X