steering stops Pop up Katana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steering stops Pop up Katana

Hey all. 1984 750 Pop up Katana. The steering stops have been welded a few times and I'm not sure how they are to look. Could someone post a pic that shows the steering stops and the area of the frame that they stop against. Ie preventing the bars from hkittking the tank. I plan on re welding and then grinding to get the original look\functionality but need a pic to do so. Thank you

Not sure if a pic of a 650 will help you,but here you go. By the way, what's a "pop up katana"?

image.jpg
    1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

'84-'86? Katana 750 had a headlight that popped-up from the fairing nose.
      Finally giving in and selling my classic pop up headlight GSX750 ES model - pretty rare these days and will be very collectible in the future. Want more deta...
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Thanks for link! That's neat! How does it operate,vacuum? I've yet to see a katana of any size in my area.
        1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Hey thanks Tom203. Not sure if the 650 is the same as the 750 Pop up. Can anyone confirm this.

Comment

pic of my Pop up Canadian LTD 1984

Here is a pic of the 1984 Canadian limited edition Katana that I am working on. For those that may not be familiar with them Suzuki produced only 200 of these numbered Katanas for Canada only. They were to honor Suzukis 10 year in Canada. Note the red maple leaf signifying Canada and number 177 which is its production number.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X