Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil pressure to head and galley no good. But good at filter/cooler.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil pressure to head and galley no good. But good at filter/cooler.

So, cooked cams. No oil pressure at the main galley port. Plenty of pressure at oil cooler port. Slightly low on oil, maybe a quart. Bike running rich, oil is black but seems good. Where does the oil go after the filter.
    83 gsx1100.

Without seeing any pictures it is hard to tell what you are doing. If you are using the Banjo bots as your cooler interface, you have to plug one right-hand side port. Typically use 1150 cover.

Comment

Technical Info posts that are deemed to be important or popular will be placed here for easier access. If you feel a post should be moved from the Technical Info forum to here then PM the Administrator with your request.

Comment

I made a plug based on the banana Katana website. Been fine for a year and a half. The plug takes the place of the efe cover, that was impossible to find at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
          I made a plug based on the banana Katana website. Been fine for a year and a half. The plug takes the place of the efe cover, that was impossible to find at the time.
          Do you have a factory manual? There is a 3D visualization showing how the oil flows. 2V is totally different to 4V.

Comment

Yes, it's hard to read. Seems like I need to check the manifold where the pressure switch and temp sensor is.

Comment

Working...
            X