Gs850 piston set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gs850 piston set

I am trying to purchase a set of +1mm pistons and rings through Ebay.
    I am in Australia and wonder if that is an issue as when to I try to buy I get a message that the seller is not taking "bids" at the moment.
    I am not bidding and just wanting at Ebay price.
    I wonder if it has to do with selling to Australia.
    Would some kind soul in other country mind checking (without purchase of course) if they can buy or get same message.

I have tried messaging seller with no reply.
    Many thanks and i hope this is OK as I just did not know what else to do.

I was able to click through and get to the purchase page where you enter card information. Seems to be working for me. I am in the US.
    1980 GS850G (~33,000mi)

Comment

If you have no luck with eBay order them from cruzinimage home page Here , you may or may not incur duty I have no knowledge of Australian dutys work
      you can request a quote, in the shipping drop down box Australia is present. Price is same $150 us.
      they quote parts are in stock.
      Last edited by fastbysuzuki; 03-14-2019, 07:11 PM.
      The big guy up there rides a Suzuki (this I know)
      1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
      past bikes. RF900
      TL1000s
      Hayabusa
      gsx 750f x2
      197cc Francis Barnett
      various British nails

Comment

Originally posted by zbodan View Post
        I was able to click through and get to the purchase page where you enter card information. Seems to be working for me. I am in the US.
        fastbysuzuki & zbodan: Many thanks for assistance. I followed fastbysuzuki advice and went to company web pages where my purchase went through OK.
        I will pay 10% GST but that also applies to Ebay purchases here i Australia
        Thanks a million folks.

Comment

Originally posted by uteman View Post
          I am trying to purchase a set of +1mm pistons and rings through Ebay.
          I am in Australia and wonder if that is an issue as when to I try to buy I get a message that the seller is not taking "bids" at the moment.
          I am not bidding and just wanting at Ebay price.
          I wonder if it has to do with selling to Australia.
          Would some kind soul in other country mind checking (without purchase of course) if they can buy or get same message.

I have tried messaging seller with no reply.
          Many thanks and i hope this is OK as I just did not know what else to do.
          He's quite willing to sell me them and post to Ireland.
          However, Cruzinimage futzes with his listings a bit, depending on moon phases and digestion issues, possibly.
          When I wanted to buy his piston rings, he wouldn't sell me a set via the UK, but would post to Ireland. When I went back to actually purchase them, I had to find the listing again, as it wasn't the same one I'd earmarked.
          I will say this, he's damned quick at posting them out - they got here in a week.
          ---- Dave

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

I got piston rings from them, sent here in UK no problem and quick
            My bikes 79 GS1000 1085 checked and approved by stator the GSR mascot :eagerness: and 77 GS750 with 850 top end, GS850g, and my eldest sons 78 GS550, youngest sons GS125. Project bike 79 GS1000N

Comment

Working...
            X