im going for a cafe racer / bobber look

i think im gettin there

thanks to everyone for the help i have received

Looks promising

You can call that a home garage allright

Comment

Rock on buddy

Comment

You goin' with a hard tail, or is it lowered just becasue the shocks are out?
        Currently bikeless
        '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
        '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

yeah that home garage is actually my kitchen

and its not actually together i just thought id do a pre mock up mock up to let me see how everything is coming together so far

i want to get some shorter shocks to lower her down a little bit, but well see what my budget allows

but with the schokes in its only about an 1" or 1 1/4 inches taller than that

also im thinking of funkd a smaller tank, like a gs 550 tank or a GS 850 L tank to use

also gotta think about $$$$

Comment

good stuff c.r. keep up the good work...b.b.

Comment

how are you going to clean up where the seat used to be now that you have the single person seat? Are you making any frame modifications to make it cleaner looking under there?

Comment

hey looks good dude! I know your pain with the tank, they are freakin huge! and the way the frame is made, its hard to use any but the stock style tank, but your tank looks pretty slick as is, keep in mind though when you go to set your height in the seat, and in your frame that when you put the motor in your stance will change as the forks compress slightly a neat trick someone taught me was to take a ratchet strap, and and use it to compress the forks an 1 " or so, and then set your frame height like that, when you take off the strap, your bike will be a little uphill, but when you drop the motor in, it straightens it out and you get a nice level stance, of course maybe you already know all this, in which case ignore 90 percent of this post

Comment

Working...
                X