My gs700ES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gs700ES

Well a look at my 700 in it's current state. It is now wearing a flat black coat. It has also recieved new flush turn signals. The full fairing is next when I find the time to build a sub frame for it. I will post it again when I have some better pics, these two were taken quickly in my great excitement after completing reassembly. maybe when the weather here gets a little better I will take some outdoor pics, at least I haven't missed any good ridding.
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

looks good, I like the flat black, are you keeping it that way?

if you wanna continue that theme, I just painted my rear wheel black, looks real good, I'm going to get to the front one of these days...

Comment

Nice ride. I like the turn signals. Im thinking about doing the shorty or flush mount signals on my 750ES.

Comment

if you wanna continue that theme, I just painted my rear wheel black, looks real good, I'm going to get to the front one of these days...
        I do plan on keeping it black and the motor may go blacker, what did you use for the wheel? I think I have seen paint specifically for wheels just curious what worked for you.[/quote]

Comment

I used engine block spray can paint, fancy stuff, eh? just 'universal black' which has a little gloss, but not much, just what I wanted.
          it's good up to 300 degrees, and is relitively tough. although I've only had it on there for a couple weeks.

however I used it on the block of my car, which currently has an slight oil leak, and it hasn't eaten through or liquified the paint, and it's been on there for about 10k miles.

Comment

Working...
          X