Saddle Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saddle Bags

B-Day is coming up soon and one of my family members was nice enough to buy me some saddle bags for some extra room to store "Stuff"

My bike 83' 850G
    I was fitting them the other day after pulling the seat off and I see where I need to run the straps between the plastic cosmetic and frame so I don't break the plastic. When I was looking on either side I noticed something. The left side has a chrome bar that runs from the shock mount to the back of the frame, that's between the frame and plastic, but the other side is just the frame. I got my Luggage rack out (Still looking to get it re-chromed) and I didn't see a piece attached to the rack that looked like this. I've checkd just about every thing I could to identify this part with no luck. Does anyone know why there is only one and not a matching piece? From the looks of it I might be missing the other piece.

Sound's like the handle you use to help pull it up on to the centerstand!

Comment

Originally posted by gspaul
      Sound's like the handle you use to help pull it up on to the centerstand!
      Yep Ditto (as per parts diagram)

Comment

LOL pardon me while I dis-lodge my foot from my mouth. Well I guess no harm in removing it since I use the wuss approach to setting the center stand with a couple of boards

Comment

Working...
        X