GS750T handlebar specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750T handlebar specs

Hello, I have a Gs750T that someone put drag bars on( 2 inch rise). its uncomfortable and makes my upper arms ach along with my neck. I would like to put stock bars on for this bike. I noticed the Suz part # for the T,G,GLand E bikes all use differnt Hbars. Can someone tell me what the size (width and rise)would be for the "T" model.? Would these be classified as Sport Bars? Thanks in advance . I used to have a 82 Honda Nighthawk 650 and I really liked those handlebars.[/b] Very Happy

Bars

I'm not too familiar with your exact bike but I've always just grabbed a set and went out and eyeballed them while sitting on my bike. Not sure about your area but it seems to be hard to find a shop that stocks much in the way of bars anymore. If you have a cycle salvage yard close to you they usually have a good selection. Not sure what a dealer would want for a set but a salvage yard in my area usually charges about $10 for a used set and $25 for new. As a side note- take along the tools needed to do the swap so if it's a toss up between several styles you can remove yours and set the new ones in place in order to get a true feel as to what they will be like.

Comment

Working...
    X