Things are starting to come together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are starting to come together

This is kind of slow going, but im too dumb, lazy, and broke to finish this bike in a good period of time

So i got in my new tank.

Even after most of you said the 550 tank wont fit a gs 850, you were wroing. I got a 78 GS 550 E tank that fits my frame just about perfect, i just need to make a bracket for it, and its good

also, i put a trailer fender on the rear, and that is the taillight from the origianl bike stripped down, and it will be paint

That is a single white seat off ebay, im going to have a metric malitia patch sewn in the middle of it

and i got my clubman handle bars in today, and threw them on

next week im pulling everything apart for paint, then im gonna re-assymble, and pinstripe her

so here are the new pics

also here is the link for the gallery if you want to see the other build pics

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

See! You can't believe everything you hear!
    Well done with your progress thus far, and good luck with the rest.

Comment

Aren't the handlebars on upside down?

Looks sweet, though.

Comment

negative, you can run those bars either way, ive seen it both ways, but if i have the flipped the other way i dont like the way it looks, and i cant turn the entire way before the bars hit the tank

Comment

Working...
        X