No announcement yet.

Joes 7/10 Streetfighter project progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw - whats the story on that GS11EF hiding under the plastic sheet in the background?

Comment

My EF ... its got 92 GIxer 1100 front end, 92 Katana ( teapot ) rear, gixer 1100 clocks, wolf pipe, raask rear sets, standard motor with low K's its a beast

Comment

Joe!!!!

I have been trying to get in touch with you about the Turbo mate. I know you moved and so I am not sure any of my messages are getting to you? I tried calling the last number I had for you but am getting a voice on the voice mail that I don't think is right any more? I am posting here hoping you see it as I don't know any other way to get in touch with you anymore?

Drop me a line man! If you see this, check your PM's, I left you my number there.

Hope all is well with you?

Mark

Comment

Has any one seen or heard from Joe? I paid him in full for the Seca and haven't heard from him in a long time. I know he had some rough roads up his way of late but I am starting to get concerned. $1,500.00 is a lot of money man. Any and all tips on how to get in touch with him would be appreciated.

Before anyone lights a touch or reaches for their stave I want to say I believe Joe is a straight shooter. He is just down on his luck right now so I want to give him every benefit of the doubt here. I am simply trying to find a way to get into contact with him.

His phone numbers, and address are no longer current and I believe he doesn't have Internet access any more either.

Comment

Ouch

HOOMGAR - I am sorry to hear about this ----------

Have you been in contact with him yet ?

I am truly bummed about this

Comment

Originally posted by getsum
              HOOMGAR - I am sorry to hear about this ----------

Have you been in contact with him yet ?

I am truly bummed about this
              I have re-established contact with Joe. Thanks man

Comment