my gs750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my gs750

been building this for about 11months finally completed it,hand made stainless grips,one off wide glide yokes[triple trees]one off battery and electric boxes in stainless,stainless 4 into 2 drag pipes,akront 21" front rim 16" akront rear,stretched mustang tank,stainless fender brace,engine stripped and rebuilt using new parts were ever.

chazz, very interesting man

Very well done! =D>

Now it needs some forward foot controls

Comment

got a set of one off forwards again in stainless,but took them off as the roads in england are terrible,your feet bounce off the controls every couple of hundred yards

Comment

I'm going to deny ever suggesting chrome if this comes back to me but...

What about some chrome or polished endcaps on the valve cover?

Choppers arn't really my thing but this looks great! Nice job Chazz!

/\/\ac

Comment

im in the middle of making some cam ends similar to these out of billet but im swinging towards stainless

Comment

got a set of one off forwards again in stainless,but took them off as the roads in england are terrible,your feet bounce off the controls every couple of hundred yards
            Could that possibly be the fault of your rear suspention system? :P

That's cool man, nicely done. Is it a 1000 motor? And did you build the frame yourself?
            Currently bikeless
            '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
            '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

The bike looks great chazz! 8)
              And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
              Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Nice Bike Man. Looks almost like a bicycle with a BIG motor. Its a cool, simple, purpose driven design. Very Nice.

Comment

Oh, the horror! Oh, the humanity!

Comment

Originally posted by chazz
                    im in the middle of making some cam ends similar to these out of billet but im swinging towards stainless
                    Go stainless if you can, you'll be very glad that you did.
                    Excellent looking ride!!

Comment

Working...
                    X