Grab bar for '78 GS 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grab bar for '78 GS 1000

I'm looking for a grab bar or whatever you call it like this one. Where can I get one?? I also like the fairing. What brand is it? And where can I get one?
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwAAAOgViTEB7pt!Rfu!4ZT19M!GuHaS0P0RpYQpyljd2dlQh HHIJFBFr*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$FEKN0*nvVzhCDoPf6X2Dw9MTM7jjyYzjvMEki!k 8PkraSHJZA9frZHz5yA/DCP_7288.jpg[/img]

Nice bike Hoomgar.

Thanks for the compliment Dave The woman isn't so bad either

Check eBay and check often. I found a few there already in the past. Also post in the parts wanted section.

I have one I could part with but it is in derogatory condition. It would need to be completely blasted and re-chromed. If you want to pay to have all that done your welcome to the bar. It is a complete pile of very deep rust. I assure you, just a sanding and some paint isn't going to fix it up. It needs completely blasted and then sanded to remove the pitting and then re-chromed. As you know, that spray chrome isn't worth a spit. if you do want to restore it and use it, shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get it out to you.

Comment

The fairing can be had @ Air Tech(replica Wes Cooley piece). I might be able to help you with the seat-rail ,too. Shoot me an e-mail....
      hpoffshore@yahoo.com
      Hugh

Comment

i HAVE ONE IN GOOD CONDITION.HOME EMAIL IS CRUSIERLOVER02@AOL.COM.SMALL LETTERS.LIVE NEAR DALLAS.WOULD BE CHEAP,PLUS SHIPPING.I HAVE PAYPAL ACCOUNT ALSO.CELL 940-390-0219.I WORK NIGHT SHIFT.LEAVE ME OR EMAIL ME A MESSAGE IF INTERESTED.PRICE:$20.00 PLUS SHIPPING.
        future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

See look at that, three offers in one day. How can you beat this place?

Comment

i got a grab rail for sale as well for you and know a guy that makes a real nice cooley fairning like the one in the pic.

-ryan
            78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
            82 Kat 1000 Project
            05 CRF450x
            10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Working...
            X