I need your help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need your help...

I have a 1980 gs550l stock right now. It is a must keep for me at this time, so selling it and going with another bigger bike won't work. My problem is that I need to change the look of it and I am short on finding any pictures of any other gs550l models that are modified. I am also short on information to straight swap out parts to modify this model of bike. Please help me out yall. Peace D

Re: I need your help...

Originally posted by jsuani
    I have a 1980 gs550l stock right now. It is a must keep for me at this time, so selling it and going with another bigger bike won't work. My problem is that I need to change the look of it and I am short on finding any pictures of any other gs550l models that are modified. I am also short on information to straight swap out parts to modify this model of bike. Please help me out yall. Peace D
    This may seem like a small thing but...Flatter handlebars would be a good place to start. Superbike, or drag bars not only change the riding position, they make the bike look better. (to My anyway).
    This one belongs to "highmileage"

Comment

looks

jsuani, got alot of my after market parts from Dennis Kirk. They have a catalog dedicated to metric bikes you can find quite a bit of stuff in there. good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X