Shoot flames out of exaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot flames out of exaust

i know this sounds stupid but does any one know a easy and cheap way to make an exaust through flames on demand thanks.

Look no further than right here.->->->http://www.eatmyflames.com/

Comment

Flame on!

Dude, if you get this working on your GS, I would LOVE to see some pics or a video of it in action! Good luck!

Comment

have you ever used one.

have you ever used this set up before. thanks for the reply.

Comment

If your bike runs rich already you could just stick a spark plug on the end and hook it up to one of the coils on a switch to come on and off when you wanted it. Hell, if you had that same switch hooked up to switch off the other coil at the same time, you'd have a lot of raw fuel going into the exhaust just as you fired the spark plug.

Comment

i may try that

do you think there is any certain spark plug i need to use? also i think i will use a bsa coil to make the spark , can i just wire it to one of my main coils with a switch

Comment

Originally posted by odl777
              do you think there is any certain spark plug i need to use? also i think i will use a bsa coil to make the spark , can i just wire it to one of my main coils with a switch
              Any plug should work. Just whip out a spare. If you're gonna use a spare coil to fire it, all you have to do is hook the primary terminals up directly to 12v and a ground. Run the plug wire into the coil's secondary terminal. Flicking a switch on and off to make and break contact with the 12v source will spark the plug once for every flick of the switch. Just flick it back and forth a few times and it should light.

Comment

thanks

thank you Mr Isaac i appreciate your response have a great weekend.

Comment

All the kits I've ever read about did exactly what Isaac mentioned in his first reply - cut power to the stock coil in order to flood the exhaust mounted plug with unburned fuel. Obviously you can't run it for long because the engine would die...

Comment

Flames

Hey odl777, Please let us know how it works out. I too would love to see it in action. Might consider one of my own.

Comment

okay

i'll probly try it next weekend, ill keep you posted.

Comment

Ahh the good ol' days of ripping off "exhaust cannons". Rolling down a hill, shut off the ignition, pump the gas twice (severall times if you had BIG ballz), then click the ignition back to run and........KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! ( and there goes ANOTHER $40 Napa muffler blown wide open at the seams) LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Road_Clam
                          Ahh the good ol' days of ripping off "exhaust cannons". Rolling down a hill, shut off the ignition, pump the gas twice (severall times if you had BIG ballz), then click the ignition back to run and........KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! ( and there goes ANOTHER $40 Napa muffler blown wide open at the seams) LOL
                          As a kid, I did it with a International Model H tractor. The muffler almost hit me in the head as it blew off!

Comment

My GS550 does it when ever i let off the throttle at high rpm's, everybody thinks it's cool. When i put the undertail exhaust on her i'll prolly catch my butt on fire LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mixongw
                              As a kid, I did it with a International Model H tractor. The muffler almost hit me in the head as it blew off!

Someone once said "for any action, there is an equal, and opposite, reaction"
                              Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

Working...
                              X